Saturday 1 September 2012

Shoe Collection : Favourites

This is my favourite shoes from my wedges collection:



Leopard Print Ankle Boots
Heel height: 4.7"
Platform height: 1.1"
I got these wedges from a shop called Select, I don't think they have a website so I can't link them to you:( I got them in their sale in December 2011 for £25 down from £40. I've worn them clubbing and they are very comfortable and easy to walk in. They feel like they're made from cotton or a soft fabric similar to that.. The black contrasting strip at the back of the shoe is my favourite detail, it's just a shame that the black strip isn't in line the whole way down:( These are probably my most worn out of all my 'going out' shoes.

Black Strap Wedges
Heel height: 4.9"
Platform height: 0.9"

 I got these wedges from Amazon, from a brand called glitterati. The sole and inside of the shoe is gold, there is also a contrasting golden zip fastening at the back of the shoes which also matches the inside and goes nicely with the black. The shoes are a velvety type fabric which I'm not too keen on but these shoes match anything really so you can't really complain. They're generally comfortable to walk/dance in, however, after a while the back of the zip started to bend inwards and cut the back of my foot. Theses were £24.99 down from £50, which is a good steal in my opinion, hehe:)

Leopard Bandage Wedges
Heel height: 5.9"
Platform height: 1.9"


 These wedges are from eBay but I think you can probably get them anywhere to be honest. I got these for £14.99 and they are super high compared to my other wedges. The leopard "bandage" is made from a soft felt fabric I think and adds to the comfort of the actual shoe. It has a fastening like a belt which is convenient because then you can tighten the shoe as much as you want and also makes the bandage fit your foot better. The bottom has a cork effect which doesn't appeal to me, but they're leopard print so it balances out. At first I didn't really think they'd be too comfortable and the bottom of the shoes look really hard, but they are actually surprisingly comfortable and probably the most comfortable out of all my heels and wedges. The bottom is sort of cushiony and sponge like which is probably why they're so comfortable as your feet kind of 'mould' into the shape a lot better.

Peep Toe Glitter Wedges
Heel height: 5.1."
Platform height: 1.3"

I got these shoes from Primark and they were around £18. Normally I don't particularly like peep toe shoes, but when I saw these I had to get them because it's rare that you get nice looking glitter shoes (that, and I have an unhealthy obsession with glitter..) The top of the shoe is a soft cottony fabric and the bottom is pure GLITTER! Considering the shoes are from Primark, they have lasted really well, none of the glitter seems to have dropped off, and I've worn these shoes clubbing quite a few times. They are relatively comfortable except from the fact that the peep toe part of the shoe crushes my toes:( There's no fastening, so you could just slip them on which is really convenient. These would be my most favourite if only they didn't have a peep toe!:(


 I may do a blog on how I would style these shoes, with some other ideas of how to wear them casually/more dressed up, if it's wanted.





No comments:

Post a Comment