Monday 23 July 2012

NARS Super Orgasm Lipgloss




I love the packaging as it's simple and memorable. Everyone knows that this is Nars' signature packaging. 
I bought this from Sephora when I went to Paris for the day - 24.99 Euros, which is a bit pricey for a lipgloss, but hey ho. The brush is a standard sort of fluffy brush that most lip glosses have. It picks up just the right amount of product so you don't have to use so much in one go and use it all up. This lip gloss will probably last me a very long time. 



  BARE LIPS                                                            SUPER ORGASM

There isn't a lot of difference with the colour of my lips other than the fact they look more glossy and more pink than usual. The product is also a little bit glittery which I love. However, the product is very sticky which is very inconvenient if you have long hair, also the taste of it is terrible - kind of plasticy and industrial like (if that makes ANY sense haha), and in my opinion lip glosses should be tasty. Despite this, the lip gloss does last a long time and it doesn't dry out your lips either. 

Overall I wouldn't re-purchase because of the taste and stickiness but other than that, it is a perfect long-lasting, natural looking lip gloss, it is also perfect if you have dry lips as it moisterises them, I'm not too sure if it is supposed to or not but either way, it does, so that's always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment